© 2022 - JobDikhao.
✔ Date Posted: 12-05-2022
✔ Primary Location: Bangalore
✔ Full Stack Developer
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
✔ Job Description:
- Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
- Aruba is redefining the “Intelligent Edge” Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces – leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility, and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of computing, context, control, and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
- A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who works with both the front and back ends of a website or application. In this sense, they provide an end-to-end service, and can be involved in projects that involve databases and building user-facing websites. Their role can extend to working with clients during the planning phase of projects.
✔ Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Developing front end website architecture. Designing user interactions on web pages. Creating servers and databases for functionality. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for different platforms. Ensuring responsiveness of applications. Working alongside graphic designers for web design features. Designing and developing APIs.
✔ Education and Experience
- BS degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in FullStack development.
✔ What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
✔ Official Website:- https://careers.hpe.com/job/Aruba-Bangalore-IN-KA/168053760
Important Note: Before applying for the job related job updates from www.jobdikhao.com, carefully read / understand / confirm the information given and then apply.
🎯 Share this information with your friends / group, one share of yours can change their life.