© 2022 - JobDikhao.
HDFC Scholarship up to 75,000 HDFC Bank Parivartan ECS Scholarship Apply Online 2022-23
HDFC Scholarship: Students enrolled in classes beginning in first grade and continuing through the postgraduate level are invited to apply. This fellowship is intended to aid deserving and needy students from disadvantaged socioeconomic groups.
Supporting deserving and needy students from underprivileged social groups is the goal. Starting in first grade, students enrolled in UG and PG programs are eligible for the scholarship program. Students who are at risk of dropping out and cannot afford the expense of education owing to personal/family crises or any other financial concerns are provided financial support up to INR 75,000 for their studies under the ECS scholarship.
- Students should be currently studying from 1st standard to PG (Post Graduate) in a private, government or government-aided school.
- Applicants should have passed the previous qualifying examination with minimum 55% marks.
- Annual family income Rs. Must be less than or equal to 2.5 lakhs.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have faced a personal or family crisis in the past three years, which has made them unable to afford education and are at risk of dropping out.
- Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible. Open to Indian Citizens only.
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheet from the prior year (2021-22) (Note: Upload the mark sheet from the 2020–21 session if you don’t have the mark sheet for the 2021–22 session.)
- Identity proof (driver’s license, voter ID card, or Aadhaar card)
- (Fees Receipt, Admit Card, Institution Identity Card, Bonafide Certificate) Current Year Admission Proof (2021-22)
- Applicant Bank’s Passbook/Canceled Check (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Proof of Income (any of the three proofs given below) Income certificate issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch Income certificate issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
⚠️Important Note: Before applying for the job-related job updates from www.jobdikhao.com, carefully read/understand/confirm the information given and then apply.
⚠️Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor JobDikhao and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.