© 2022 - JobDikhao.
✔ Location:Bangalore, Karnataka IN
✔ Experience Level: Entry Level
✔ Travel Requirement: Limited
✔ Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you’ll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
✔ Position – Associate Software Engineer:-
Informatica is the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 10,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
✔ The Team:-
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the 12th consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
✔ Your Opportunity:-
We are looking for Associate Software Engineers to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you will use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency. Our Ideal Candidate
✔ Clear understanding of databases concepts:-
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities. • Possess good communication and customer- relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Apply your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
✔ Your Responsibilities:-
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
✔ Additional responsibilities:-
include but are not limited to the following: –
Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue – Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience – Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles – Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools –
Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion.
Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships – Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team –
Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses – Helping customers succeed –
Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
✔ Expected qualifications:-
- Clear understanding of databases concepts
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux • Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage.
✔ Additional Information:-
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, tax benefits and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica. You can learn more about our company, our products and our services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).#LI-KS2
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
✔ Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
✔ Official Website:- https://informatica.gr8people.com/jobs/33646/associate-sofware-engineer?sid=602
Important Note: Before applying for the job related job updates from www.jobdikhao.com , carefully read / understand / confirm the information given and then apply.
🎯 Share this information with your friends / group, one share of yours can change their life.