© 2022 - JobDikhao.
✔ No. of Openings: 15
✔ Job Location: Pune, India
✔ Edicational Qualifications: BE/B.Tech or Equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT.
✔ Experience: Freshers
✔ The Job Overview:-
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, conception to implementing new features, writing unit tests, and refactoring existing code and deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries, Agile Methodologies.
1. Design, build, test, and deploy software applications and features
2. Carry software products through the software development life cycle (SDLC)
3. Write clean, concise, and efficient code including Front-end and Back-end
4. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
5. Write effective APIs
6. Manage code documentation and version control
7. Work in an agile environment to release software on a regular schedule
8. Troubleshoot and debug software
9. Create security and data protection settings
10. Participate in on-call rotation to respond to production issues
✔ Job Qualifications and Skill Sets:-
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT, software engineering, or related field with score of aggregate atleast 60% marks.
2. Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., C#, C++)
4. Working knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals
5. Good Understanding of relational databases. viz. SQL Server.
6. Experience in Back-end development
7. Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
8. Exposure of Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.)
9. Strong problem-solving and communication skills
✔ Official website:- https://www.fusionstak.com/associatesoftware-developer/
Important Note: Before applying for the job related job updates from www.jobdikhao.com , carefully read / understand / confirm the information given and then apply.
🎯 Share this information with your friends / group, one share of yours can change their life.